Terms of Service
London Tigers Security Service’s Terms of Service
Welcome to londontigerssecurity.uk
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the London Tigers Security website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through www.londontigerssecurity.uk (the “Site”) by London Tigers Security Services Ltd. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as “ London Tigers Security Services” “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the London Tigers Security Services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7, if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buyers/Clients are users who purchase services on London Tigers Security Services.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller/Guard can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer/Client.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer/Client to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on London Tigers Security Services.
London Tigers Security Services Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
London Tigers Security Services Credits are credits that London Tigers Security Services may provide users to be used only for purchases on London Tigers Security Services, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Services Page is where the Seller can describe their Service and the Service’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Service and create an order.
Service/Services are services offered on London Tigers Security Services.
Income Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Service.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Service Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the London Tigers Security Services platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Services, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Service, and the holding of funds in connection with London Tigers Security Services Balances.
Income is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase Services on London Tigers Security Services, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Services on London Tigers Security Services.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on London Tigers Security Services. Registration is free.
- Services on London Tigers Security Services may be offered at a base starting price of £10. Some Services are offered at a base price of more than £10 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay London Tigers Security Services in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Hire button found on a Seller’s Service page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Service Extras, or selling their Service in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through londontigerssecurity.uk.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the completed work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Service page.
- London Tigers Security Services retains the right to use all published delivered works for London Tigers Security Services marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Services on London Tigers Security Services to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Services.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 90% of the purchase amount.
- London Tigers Security Services accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders/Income” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s London Tigers Security Services Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 48 hours after the Service is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Services or any London Tigers Security Services content via the Google Ads platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of London Tigers Security Service’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, London Tigers Security Services may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple London Tigers Security Services accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers/Guards are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes apply to them. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Service price shown on the Service page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers. Seller is solely responsible for his/her taxes and company or any government agency can verify the tax details to the seller.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints London Tigers Security Services as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to London Tigers Security Services shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by London Tigers Security Services (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and London Tigers Security Services (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that London Tigers Security Services (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against London Tigers Security Services and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that London Tigers Security Services may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that London Tigers Security Services may deem necessary or prudent.
- London Tigers Security Services partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Service-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the London Tigers Security Services platform are performed by London Tigers Security Service’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Services.
- 1 Service for Sellers in each category.
- Duplicate Services will be deleted.
Services created on London Tigers Security Services are User Generated Content.
Services and/or users may be removed by London Tigers Security Services from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Services
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Services
- Services misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Exceedingly low-quality Services
- Promoting London Tigers Security Services and/or London Tigers Security Services Services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Service description and requirements box. Services containing websites promoting content, which violates London Tigers Security Services Terms of Service, will be removed.
Services are required to have an appropriate Service image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Service images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must be the same as shown shown on their Service/profile images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Service images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
Statements on the Service Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
London Tigers Security Services is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, London Tigers Security Services may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- London Tigers Security Services Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Services for higher prices or selling their Service in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by London Tigers Security Services editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by London Tigers Security Services to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top-Rated selection is kept. London Tigers Security Services retains the right to change a Top-Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Top-Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
London Tigers Security Services Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate London Tigers Security Service’s Terms of Service.
- Service Milestones:
- A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 48 hours aftermarked as completed, however, in such case the order will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have a bank account for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with London Tigers Security Service’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by London Tigers Security Service’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your London Tigers Security Services profile can be associated with only one bank account from London Tigers Security Services withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one London Tigers Security Services profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 2 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 24 hours after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in British pound. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by London Tigers Security Service’s Payment Services Providers. Your London Tigers Security Services Balance is always derived from its £ value. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in £.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the London Tigers Security Services Order system.
- London Tigers Security Services retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for London Tigers Security Services marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post Job feature. Services requested on London Tigers Security Services must be an allowed service on London Tigers Security Services.
- Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on London Tigers Security Services.
- Buyers pay London Tigers Security Services to create an order from a Seller’s Service page or Custom Offer, using the Hire Now button. London Tigers Security Services partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Service-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with London Tigers Security Services Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the London Tigers Security Services platform are performed by London Tigers Security Service’s Payment Services Providers.
- London Tigers Security Services serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by London Tigers Security Services (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and London Tigers Security Services (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that London Tigers Security Services (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against London Tigers Security Services and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site or through London Tigers Security Services Anywhere.
- In most locations, Services may be purchased on London Tigers Security Services by using the following payment methods: Credit Card, London Tigers Security Services Credits or existing London Tigers Security Services Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Your existing London Tigers Security Services Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Londontigerssecurity.uk site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on London Tigers Security Services, you represent and warrant that:
(a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on London Tigers Security Services; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may pay on London Tigers Security Services in local currency. You will be charged in british pound even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the Order.
- Buyers should note that the Services’ pricing is derived always from their original £ price and, therefore, non-£ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in £ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for a Service in a currency other than £ and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your London Tigers Security Services Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same £ value.
- Your London Tigers Security Services Balance is always valued in £, even if it is displayed in a non-£ currency
London Tigers Security Services for Business
- London Tigers Security Services for Business helps you and your team to better manage your purchases and projects on London Tigers Security Services.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect VAT depending on them and any applicable law, in addition to the Service price shown on the Service page.
Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all VAT requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold VAT. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect VAT, levy, withholding VAT and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique London Tigers Security Services order number (#FO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Service.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 48 hours after the order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact London Tigers Security Service’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- When a Buyer orders a Service, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Services. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- Sellers must complete job hour and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. London Tigers Security Services will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of London Tigers Security Service’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the London Tigers Security Services platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the London Tigers Security Services platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Service page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller’s Live Portfolio on their Service page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Service’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered; the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact London Tigers Security Service’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on London Tigers Security Services, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- London Tigers Security Services, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s London Tigers Security Services Balance.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- London Tigers Security Services encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to London Tigers Security Services to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the London Tigers Security Services delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 2 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 2 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s London Tigers Security Services Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s London Tigers Security Services Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s London Tigers Security Services Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Services page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use London Tigers Security Services Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of London Tigers Security Services.
- Any non-permitted usage of London Tigers Security Services encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order
being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to London Tigers Security Service’s Terms of Service.
- London Tigers Security Services Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on London Tigers Security Services)
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 10 mins while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- The user is no longer an active London Tigers Security Services user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Delivered Work and before the order is marked as complete)
- The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the London Tigers Security Services platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 2 days limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the Seller’s Services page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 2 days.
London Tigers Security Services Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
User Conduct and Protection
London Tigers Security Services enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on London Tigers Security Services reflect the diversity of an expanding Service economy. Members of the London Tigers Security Services community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on London Tigers Security Service’s Community Forums.
London Tigers Security Services maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of London Tigers Security Services. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on London Tigers Security Services.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of London Tigers Security Services in order to circumvent or abuse the London Tigers Security Services messaging system or London Tigers Security Services platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- London Tigers Security Services does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- London Tigers Security Services does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the London Tigers Security Services platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on London Tigers Security Service’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- London Tigers Security Services is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through London Tigers Security Services to contract, engage with, or pay outside of London Tigers Security Services.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- London Tigers Security Services reviews cases of payment provider charge backs and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each charge back reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the charge back case allows, London Tigers Security Services (or one of London Tigers Security Service’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the charge back amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of London Tigers Security Service’s Terms of Service based on the reported Services’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Services).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Services shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third-party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain stock-footage media are incorporated within the Services, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such content and/or footage and to include them in the Services.
London Tigers Security Services will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
If you come across any content that may violate our Terms of Service, you should report it to us through the appropriate channels created to handle those issues as outlined in our Terms of Service. All cases are reviewed by our Trust & Safety team. To protect individual privacy, the
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – London Tigers Security Services does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on London Tigers Security Services should be friendly, constructive, and professional. London Tigers Security Services condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – London Tigers Security Services takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Services or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of London Tigers Security Services will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic London Tigers Security Services Profile – You may not create a false identity on London Tigers Security Services, misrepresent your identity, create a London Tigers Security Services profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. London Tigers Security Services reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – London Tigers Security Services will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use London Tigers Security Services for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the London Tigers Security Services community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to London Tigers Security Service’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on London Tigers Security Services. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell London Tigers Security Services accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by London Tigers Security Services and protected by copyright and trademark law. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- London Tigers Security Services reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of London Tigers Security Service’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on London Tigers Security Services.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 30 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to London Tigers Security Service’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using London Tigers Security Service’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting London Tigers Security Services Customer Support.
- London Tigers Security Services may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, London Tigers Security Services will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use London Tigers Security Services after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, London Tigers Security Services will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to London Tigers Security Services by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. London Tigers Security Services does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, London Tigers Security Services is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Top Rated Sellers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Services, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services offers.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on London Tigers Security Services. Sellers advertising their Services online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Service and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.
Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LONDON TIGERS SECURITY SERVICES NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH LONDON TIGERS SECURITY SERVICES MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is”. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL LONDON TIGERS SECURITY SERVICES, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED
THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, LONDON TIGERS SECURITY SERVICES AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with London Tigers Security Services.
London Tigers Security Services is not responsible for any kind of misshape, both the buyer and the seller would be responsible for their insurance on their own. The buyer himself must confirm and verify the details given by the Seller/Security Guard.